Category: Shopping Guide
So, you have bought the best food processor in India and are thrilled to use it for all your grinding, juicing chopping needs. It definitely reduces effort and saves valuable time during cooking. But do you know what else your food processor can do besides the above-mentioned uses?Let’s find out.
- Homemade nut butter: If you have lamented over the fact that your grinder does not produce the best quality peanut butter then fret no more. Your food processor will give you rich smooth and creamy butter better than the store bought ones. You can, in fact, use it for all kinds of nuts.
- Grind meat effortlessly: Do you miss the texture of your homemade burger. With your food, processor mincing meat real fine is a breeze and you will never complain about the texture of your burger anymore.
- Make your own ice cream: Bet, you didn’t know that! Make ice cream fresh every time you feel like eating one. Blend frozen cream in your processor till it is nice and smooth and add flavors according to your taste.
- Make your own butter: The taste of fresh butter is indescribable; it is soft and actually does melt in the mouth. If you are tired of the store-bought varieties just put your processor to good use and churn butter from heavy cream just like that.It roughly takes 4-5 minutes for the whey to separate from the butter. Once the butter is made rinse it with cold water and sieve it completely and your own homemade butter is ready. Just ensure that the whey is completely removed from the butter and there is no more liquid left in it before storing.
- Mayonnaise made at home: If you want mayonnaise-free of emulsifiers and preservatives you can now make it effortlessly at home. Just combining egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, in the processor and then by gradually adding your own mayonnaise-free of corn syrup, fructose etc. is ready.
What are you waiting for, go get your own loyal kitchen mate and embark on a wonderful journey of homemade cooking!…